Maharlika Alphabet (Маһарлика) is an adopted script created by Akihiro Akagi mainly for Tagalog.
- Type of Alphabet: Abjad
- Used to write: Tagalog and Japanese
- Direction of writing: Right to left
- VC means Vowel carrier for vowel marks will be use as a first letter. It's a gluttal stop for Tagalog or the accrostophy of the language itself.
- Q is only use to transliterate foreign words containing the letter q.
- Vowel Mark A is only use as a middle letter.
- Letter LA doesn't follow the rule above.
- Initial A is only use as a first letter.